Important update from our staff below!
Golf Carts Now Available!
We now have golf carts available for use at the course. Single rider cars only unless golfers are from the same household.
We can’t wait to see you back out on the course!
Book your round easily online now through the button below.
Golfer Safety Guidelines for Play
In light of COVID-19, we are taking the following safety precautions to provide you with the safest environment possible.
- Beginning this weekend food & beverage will be available for take out on the course. Call the Fringe at (920) 757-9099 to place your order for delivery on the course or pickup at the turn.
- Staff will be sanitizing high touch points frequently
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
- Single rider cars only unless golfers are from the same household.
- All green fees must be booked & paid for ONLINE or over the phone. Upon arrival at the course, a cart may be rented if available.
- The flagstick must be left in at all times.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Modifications to the cups will be made for player safety.
- Driving Range will not be available during this time.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse will be available for one person at a time.
We appreciate your flexibility while we make the necessary modifications to our operation to accommodate our anticipated opening. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not sure what to get mom this Mother’s Day?
Give her the gift of golf with a Winagamie Gift Card, on SALE online right now for 20% off!
Hurry! This offer is valid now through May 9, 2020. Shop now and save online by clicking the link below! You can thank us later.