UPDATE AS OF JUNE 18TH, 2020:
Your safety is our priority.
Winagamie is taking many precautions to keep our guests and our employees healthy and safe.
- Golfers may ride two to a cart. If someone feels more comfortable riding solo, a single rider fee of $5 applies.
- Carts are sanitized after each use.
- All tee times should made in advance online or by phone.
- Tee times are spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
Clubhouse and Pro Shop:
- Take-out or on-course delivery service is available from The Fringe Food & Spirits.
- Dine-in service also is available. Tables are spaced in the clubhouse to allow for social distancing. Our outdoor patio is available.
- No self-service coffee or buffets.
- More frequent cleaning of restrooms, counters, door handles and other high-touch surfaces.
Driving range and putting green:
- Both are open.
- Range balls and baskets are sanitized after each use.
- Please observe social distancing recommendations at all times.
On the course:
- On the greens…Cups are in the holes up-side-down so the ball will just drop over the edge and you can remove your ball without touching the flagstick.
- For the time being, there are no rakes in bunkers, and no ball washers or water jugs on the course.
- Beverage cart service is available. Or you may dine-in or carry out from The Fringe Food & Spirits.
Junior golf classes and leagues:
- Junior program instructors and participants will have their temperature taken daily with an infrared thermometer.
- Clubs are sanitized after each use.
- Masks are worn by all junior instructors.
General recommendations for all:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands).
- Do not shake hands.
- Follow all other public health recommendations issued by DHS and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We will look forward to seeing you when you are well!