Update as of June 9th, 2020:
Golfers may rent golf carts and push carts.*
- Rentals must be paid for on-line or by phone.
- Carts must be cleaned after each use.
- Golfers may use their own personal carts.
- Single rider cars only unless two people from the same household. Those two may share a golf car. This is consistent with #2 below.
Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times between golfers, unless the players reside in the same living unit or household.
- All tee times and payments must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Tee times must be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
Clubhouses and pro shops must remain closed. Except for food and drink take-out provided by a clubhouse restaurant or bar and to use restroom facilities, customers or golfers are not permitted inside any buildings.
Restaurants and bars on the premise may remain open, with the following restrictions:
- Take-out or delivery service only.
- Customers may enter only for the purpose of ordering, pick up, and paying for food or beverage or both.
- No seating may be provided.
- Food and drink may not be consumed at the bar or restaurant, either indoors or outdoors. However, food or drink may be consumed on the course while playing.
- Delivery of food or drink may be made by staff on golf carts to golfers on the course.
- Cease any self-service operations of salad bars, beverage stations, and buffets.
- Customers are prohibited from self-dispensing any unpackaged food or beverage.
All driving ranges and miniature golf must remain closed. Putting and chipping greens may remain open so long as social distancing is maintained at all times.
All maintenance work and groundskeepers must:
- Restrict the number of workers present on premises to no more than is strictly necessary to perform the essential operation.
- Increase standards of facility cleaning and disinfection to limit worker and patron exposure to COVID-19, as well as adopting protocols to clean and disinfect in the event of a positive COVID-19 case in the workplace.
- Adopt policies to prevent workers from entering the premises if they display respiratory symptoms or have had contact with a person with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Maintain social distancing of six (6) feet between all people, including staff and customers.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible or using hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands).
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces.
- Do not shake hands.
- Following all other public health recommendations issued by DHS and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
All other functions or business activity on the golf course including pro shops and other sales may only continue under Minimum Basic Operations.